In-person voting begins today in Los Angeles County and ends Sunday, Nov. 4. Ballots must be cast through early December to have a chance of certifying the result.
Here’s what you need to know:
• Ballots will be provided to registered voters.
• Ballots are valid from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m.
• If you use a mail-in ballot and do not get a ballot, you may request another ballot.
• If you request an absentee ballot, you must present your voter registration card to the board of supervisors in person at the election office during the early voting operation, Monday through Friday, from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m.
• You must present your voter registration card to the board of supervisors to obtain an absentee ballot and to vote the ballot through mail-in ballot.